Below you can read why you can build a retirement income yourself with real estate in Germany as a unique, safe investment for additional retirement income.
Find out here why German residential property can be an alternative source for financing your retirement.
Germany offers various advantages in the context of pension planning and the search for attractive returns with as little risk as possible.
Finally, we also take a look at various offers of German investment properties for sale.
This German investment property can perfectly serve as a source of additional retirement income.
Table of Contents
- 1 Build a retirement income yourself with real estate in Germany
- 2 Why retirement planning with real estate in Germany?
- 2.1 Build a retirement income yourself with real estate in Germany without additional savings required
- 2.2 Realistic value increase for long investment horizon
- 2.3 Equity can grow substantially with the help of funding
- 2.4 Additional guarantees for investors: Build a retirement income yourself with real estate in Germany
- 3 Real estate in Germany is resilient and retains its value
- 4 For sale: real estate in Germany as a safe investment for additional income
- 5 Other information about Germany and the real estate market
- 6 Build a retirement income yourself with real estate in Germany for extra pension money: Inspiration
Build a retirement income yourself with real estate in Germany
Germany is currently one of the few countries in the developed West where all the ingredients are present for successful real estate investment [AVAILABLE SOON].
In fact, all the necessary factors are there to successfully invest in rental property with financial leverage.
This means that you finance the purchase price of the property partly with your own funds and partly with a loan.
Regardless of how you finance, it is particularly interesting, in the context of retirement savings with real estate, to better understand the German real estate market…
Why retirement planning with real estate in Germany?
The following four characteristics perfectly illustrate why German real estate is ideally suited to provide passive retirement income.
Build a retirement income yourself with real estate in Germany without additional savings required
It is perfectly possible to generate annual cash flow surpluses with German property, even in combination with a loan.
In other words, real estate in Germany can be cash-flow positive and thus continuously provide additional income.
Or to put it another way, after deducting all costs and rental payments, German investment properties produce positive annual income.
What does that mean for the years leading up to your retirement, as well as for your actual retirement years?
This means that you earn money on a monthly (and annual) basis with your property in Germany.
You do not need to add any money yourself each month, but instead you will continuously receive extra passive pension income [AVAILABLE SOON].
Realistic value increase for long investment horizon
Germany is the most powerful economy in the European Union and is blessed with an extremely high-performance business sector.
Buying property in Germany, and specifically in this state, will give you exposure to a booming investment market with huge appreciation potential.
In such booming and growing regions, it is interesting to invest in rental properties.
There is a steady and growing demand for affordable rental homes and flats.
Moreover, the strong local economic fabric ensures that everything bounces along, including property prices.
In the medium to long term, you can therefore count on a significant increase in the value of a German buy-to-let property.
And that, of course, is a potential additional bonus return, which is particularly interesting when you plan to build a retirement income yourself with real estate in Germany.
At the bottom of this page you will find some offers with interesting guarantees in North Rhine-Westphalia, ideal in the context of retirement planning with real estate.
These offers in this region offer a unique appreciation potential.
Equity can grow substantially with the help of funding
One of the great advantages of borrowing for a buy-to-let property [AVAILABLE SOON] is that you can use the borrowed capital as a springboard.
All right, if you take out investment property financing [AVAILABLE SOON], you are not actually the owner of the property.
In reality, the bank can always use the established mortgage if you fail to repay the loan.
The property is then compulsorily sold so that the bank can recover the money lent to you.
But the other side of this coin is that in the medium to long term, you become the full owner of the property.
You rent out the property and consequently use the rents paid by the tenant to repay the loan and other expenses.
Therefore, once the term of the loan is over, it means that the tenant has paid off the loan in full through the rents.
And you will eventually be left with a property that is mortgage-free and 100% yours.
This also means that a limited equity contribution at this moment, supplemented by a loan for a buy-to-let property [AVAILABLE SOON], can grow enormously in the long term.
Fact: In Germany, you can also approach various banks to take out a loan to finance investment property.
Do not hesitate and request more information without obligation!
Calculation example to build a retirement income yourself with real estate in Germany
Suppose, for example, that you contribute 30% of the purchase amount with your own funds, and borrow the rest (70%).
X number of years later, once the loan has been repaid, the property is then fully yours.
At that time, your own contribution of 30% of the then purchase value is suddenly worth 100% of the value of the property at that time.
Assuming that the property is stable in value and has at least maintained its value over the years, in such a situation you have more than tripled your own contribution.
Additional guarantees for investors: Build a retirement income yourself with real estate in Germany
In certain regions of Germany where the growth is good, you can buy investment properties [AVAILABLE SOON] with additional guarantees for investors.
In practice, it is often an investment package offered by the German building developer, all-in without any worries.
This means that as an owner, you can benefit from a comprehensive rental service [AVAILABLE SOON], a comprehensive service package [AVAILABLE SOON], a reliable syndic and steward, including maintenance, management and insurance, and so on.
As icing on the cake, you may also find offers with an income guarantee.
This means that the promoter in question offers a contractual rental guarantee (in practice, this can be notarised).
At the bottom of this page you will find an overview of real estate for sale in Germany as an investment formula, including rental income guarantees.
This is interesting to build a retirement income yourself with real estate in Germany with minimum risk. Such a security in terms of rental income is actually a rental guarantee [AVAILABLE SOON].
In combination with an all-in package, this means that you can completely outsource the management of buy-to-let properties [AVAILABLE SOON] in Germany if you wish.
Real estate in Germany is resilient and retains its value
The four key factors of real estate in Germany as a retirement savings product have already been read above.
Real estate from other countries usually comes with one, two or three of these key factors as properties.
In other words, Germany is an exception as all four key criteria are present in certain growth regions of the country.
In addition, Germany offers tremendous advantages in terms of value-retaining investment in real estate [AVAILABLE SOON].
It is precisely because the German property market is blessed with no less than four key features that it is able to withstand rough handling.
Real estate in Germany as an investment therefore does not depend on one decisive criterion to be financially successful.
The residential property market in Germany is robust, resilient and well able to withstand micro and macro-economic shocks.
Defensive investment in real estate [AVAILABLE SOON] in Germany is therefore absolutely possible in practice, in the right region (see below for some interesting offers).
For sale: real estate in Germany as a safe investment for additional income
Income properties for a normal extra pension
- German real estate as an investment in Gelsenkirchen for higher returns without additional risk through 3 unique guarantees. Build a retirement income yourself with real estate in Germany: easy with this passive investment in the Ruhr region, from 41,000 Euros of your own contribution combined with a loan
- Real estate in Germany as an investment incl. stewardship and rental service + guaranteed rental income and return! Investment property in Essen with excellent appreciation potential, from 33 000 euros minimum contribution you can acquire full ownership in combination with financing
- Rental property in Germany with secure rental income (contractually guaranteed by the property developer) – From EUR 65,000, good annual net return
- Real estate investment in Germany [AVAILABLE SOON] in Radevormwald with services for passive investors
- Buy a flat in Germany as a carefree investment (alternative to a savings account, for example)
- Buy German property to let [AVAILABLE SOON] with security of tenure in Sauerland
- Purchase and rent out flat in Germany [AVAILABLE SOON] – Including stewardship and rental guarantee for a carefree investment experience
- Invest online in investment property in Berlin [AVAILABLE SOON] – Invest via a crowdfunding platform in a mezzanine loan starting at EUR 500, 6% return per year with an investment horizon of up to 18 months
Income properties for a large additional pension
- Investment property in Germany for sale [AVAILABLE SOON]: Building with several rental units and guaranteed rental income
- Rental property for sale in NRW [AVAILABLE SOON]: In the thriving city of Hagen, property with several rental units and with guarantees from the building developer
- Flat block for sale in Germany – 12 rental units (expansion to 13 possible), completely renovated property, including stewardship and 4 years contractually guaranteed rental income
- Apartment building in Germany as an investment [AVAILABLE SOON] with guaranteed return in Gelsenkirchen (mix of residential and commercial property to let)
Other information about Germany and the real estate market
- Invest in German property [AVAILABLE SOON]: Costs and taxes
- Buying property in Germany in North Rhine-Westphalia: Interesting German growth region with unique appreciation potential
- Investing in German real estate is choosing for a potentially large increase in value and reliability!
- Avoiding German junk property is a must for an investment property in Germany
- Purchase procedure of German real estate [AVAILABLE SOON] – How does it work in practice? A step-by-step plan
- Germany as the driving force in the EU [AVAILABLE SOON] – In the European uncertainty, Germany is the engine, the economy that sets the rhythm
- German investment properties can be an interesting addition to your investment portfolio – Read more about the advantages and discover frequently asked questions
- German real estate: more return, less risk – Discover the unique characteristics of German real estate that are attractive to private investors (good returns with stable, limited risks)
Build a retirement income yourself with real estate in Germany for extra pension money: Inspiration
- How to set aside pension savings [AVAILABLE SOON]? Tips and advice for Generation Y (the millennials)
- Retirement with real estate [AVAILABLE SOON]: How to retire early with investment property
- Saving for retirement with real estate [AVAILABLE SOON] or with classic forms of pension savings?
- Earn passive pension income with real estate [AVAILABLE SOON] – Frequently Asked Questions
- Building up your own extra pension with property to let [AVAILABLE SOON]: Several good reasons under the microscope
- How much money do you need for retirement [AVAILABLE SOON]? Tips, advice and insights to make a correct, realistic assessment
- Why save for your pension [AVAILABLE SOON]? Seven good reasons not to put it off any longer
- How does pension saving work for additional monthly pension money [AVAILABLE SOON] instead of receiving a lump sum at retirement?